Thursday 5 May 2011

Thor

Exams... they drive people nuts sometimes. So yeah, it was my final exams and I was feeling extremely restless. Hey, it's not my fault. My exam subject was rather dry, boring in fact. It was about formal letter writing, memos, reports...you get the picture >.< With my concentration fading, I was eager to focus on something else and I found the perfect excuse-- THOR.


So with great delight, my cousin sister, sister and I headed down to Ipoh to watch this epic movie. I'm not a fan of Marvel comics but this movie enticed me because it concerns Thor, a Norse god. I'm fascinated with Greek and Norse mythologies. So naturally, my interest was piqued.

I'm so glad that we went to watch it because this movie is AWESOME! It combines action and comedy really well. It is seriously one of the best movies I have seen lately. Thor is the kind of movie that I wouldn't mind watching twice. Chris Hemsworth is so natural as Thor. And man, he is HOT! I was especially captivated by his striking blue eyes....and of course his super fabulous body *ahem*


Honestly, I have never heard about this dude until Thor. I knew more about his younger brother, Liam Hemsworth since he acted in The Last Song and he was Miley Cyrus's ex. But now, my attention is certainly focused on Chris. I'm so looking forward to The Avengers movie. Chris will be reprising his role as Thor! Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment