Tuesday 3 May 2011

Swensen's Earthquake Ice-Cream

Ice-cream. It makes kids happy; it makes adults happy; it makes me happy ^_^

I went to Gurney Plaza recently with my sister, mum and wacky aunts. Craving for a snack after lunch, we decided to stop by at Swensen's, a place known for its sinfully delectable ice-creams. This is my second time at Swensen's. The first time I went there, I ordered the out-of-the-world Cookie Summit which is a mountain of Cookies 'N' Cream ice-cream. Freaking tasty!


My aunt ordered a ginormous ice-cream dish known as The Earthquake. Here it is:


I must say that it is most appropriately named. I mean, it is HUGE! This earth-shaking indulgence has eight rich scoops of ice-cream and yummylicious toppings such as chocolate fudge, caramel, whipped cream and cherries. Some of the ice-cream flavours include Banana Split, Chocolate Peanut Buttercup, Sticky Chewy Chocolate and Ol' Fashioned Vanilla. Don't they all sound totally delicious? I was rather disappointed that Cookies 'N' Cream was unavailable :( That is my utmost favourite ice-cream flavour.

Anyways, we could not finish this giant Earthquake as we were simply too full to eat another bite. Such a waste...All in all, Swensen's ice-creams are definitely a treat for one's taste buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment