Monday 22 August 2011

Celebrity Inspiration - Vanessa Hudgens

Okay, I admit that I'm not a big fan of Vanessa Hudgens. But what I do like about her is her superb fashion sense. This gal is known for her Bohemian style which I adore.


Her outfits are all casual but undeniably chic. I freaking love her grey fringe bag! It completes the Bohemian look. Needless to say, a fringe bag is on my to-buy list :)

Vanessa shines on red carpet events as well. Here are some of her fabulous dresses which caught my eye:

White tiered chiffon Jenny Packham dress with Diego Dolcini gold peep-toe pumps
Alberta Ferretti dress
Marc Bouwer mini dress
In a cute turquoise dress
Christian Dior mini dress
I totally fawned over her Jenny Packham and Alberta Ferretti outfits. Her Jenny Packham chiffon frock is delicate and sweet. Love her subtle makeup too! Her body-hugging Alberta Ferretti dress, on the other hand, is utterly glamorous. Perfect for a red carpet event.

I also like how Vanessa plays around with colors. Unlike some celebrities, she does not stick to the same boring colors when it comes to her dresses. This bold chick is willing to experiment with different shades of colors. Take her bright turquoise dress for example. 

All in all, Vanessa is the epitome of fabulousity when is comes to fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment