Thursday 25 August 2011

Etude House Pink Nail Polish ♥

I knew that I had to have this nail polish the moment I laid my eyes on it. Why? Well because it is such a gorgeous shimmery baby pink! And it was reasonably priced at RM5.90. My experience with Etude House nail polishes has assured me that it is of top quality. As you can see, I've already used some of it :)

This nail polish is the perfect glittery pink. It is kind of sheer and I had to apply three coats to get the opacity I wanted. But the result was bee-yoo-ti-ful! I absolutely love it.


What I like about this nail polish is that the glitter isn't chunky. The finished look is sleek and the texture is not bumpy. It also lasted for six whole days before it started to chip. Fab, ain't it? 

The only flaw - like all glittery nail polishes, it was a tad difficult to remove. Other than that, I can say that it is my current favorite nail polish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment