Sunday 11 September 2011

Graduation Day

9/9/2011 will stay in my heart forever.


It was my graduation day. My parents and wacky relatives attended my convocation. Their presence made this special day all the more meaningful. The more the merrier indeed!

I experienced so many emotions on this day - happiness, pride, satisfaction. But the ultimate fulfillment was seeing my parents' and relatives' big smiles. They are really proud of me and knowing that makes all my effort worthwhile!

I received my Bachelor Degree's scroll from Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. Yours truly nearly had a coronary when I realized that he was the guest of honour! I didn't know that he was attending the convocation. 

All in all, my graduation day was exciting, chaotic and nerve-wrecking.

It was, in other words, perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment