Monday 26 September 2011

M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

Every gal has a particular beauty aspect that she is obsessed about. In my case, it is powder and foundation. If I were to pick only one beauty product, it would be my powder no doubt. I tend to stay away from liquid foundations since I have oily skin. I tried it once and it didn't end well :( 

I was satisfied with my Maybeline Angelfit Two-Way Cake Foundation. But then one day, I discovered that the shade I chose somehow didn't match my skin tone any more! The only reasonable explanation that I managed to find was that I must have gotten fairer recently. Staying away from the sun surely played in part in that.

Naturally, I was horrified beyond measure. How was I going to head out with a foundation that made my face and neck look as if they were two separate entities? So I took the easy way out. I got myself a new powder foundation: M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. I got the NC25 shade.

It has a sleek black packaging which I adore. That's not all. This baby comes in two layers. The first layer is the powder and the second layer holds the sponge provided. I don't use the sponge though. I prefer using a brush to apply my powder.


Its description says:

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: last up to eight hours.

My verdict? It is aptly described! This powder plus foundation is really long-lasting. I put it on early in the morning for class, return home at around 6pm and it's still there. It also does not crease on my oil skin. A great plus point! It applies on smoothly and gives a satisfying matte finish, as claimed by M.A.C. More importantly, it doesn't break me out. 

What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment