Saturday 10 December 2011

Maybeline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad

I'm obsessed with warm and golden earth-toned eyeshadows. Brown, taupe, bronze, copper...I love them all! So when I saw the Maybeline Diamond Glow eyeshadow quad in Copper Brown, it beckoned to me immediately.  I swear, the quad was squealing "Buy me! Buy me!" at me! So I got it :)

Just look at those shimmering brown tones! They are really pretty, aren't they? I'm a sucker for glittery eyeshadows so that of course added to my reasons as to why I had to buy it. This quad is priced at RM23.90. Here are some swatches:

The pigmentation and texture of the eyeshadows are good. My favourite is the third color from the left. It is such a beautiful and rich coppery color. I think that this quad will make a fabulous daytime look.

The best thing about Maybeline is that its prices are affordable and its products are of good quality. For those who can't really afford high-end makeup all time (like me), it is a great alternative. In fact, Maybeline is my utmost favourite drugstore brand

No comments:

Post a Comment