Wednesday 11 April 2012

Winning M.A.C Bombshell Lipstick

I. Won. It. I can't believe I actually won a free M.A.C Bombshell lipstick! 

Bombshell is described as "a medium, frosty pink shade with gold and pink shimmer." The absolutely gorgeous description alone left me clawing for it desperately... 

My luck is usually pretty bad when it comes to contests. So I was greatly and pleasantly surprised when I won ^_^

This is all thanks to the Malaysia Make-Up Addicts' Organization (MMAO). The wonderful people of this organization hold fun contests and give out awesome prizes! I joined one contest and voilà, I won Bombshell *gleeful scream* 

Do go and like their Facebook page (key in MMAO). This organization is definitely for you if you're a makeup addict!

MMAO is going to post this lipstick to me. I can't wait for it to arrive. I'm already counting down the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment