Tuesday 14 June 2011

M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Alright people, remember how I lamented in my previous posts about not having a bronzer? How I screamed injustice of not being able to find a good bronzer to contour my round face? Well, that's history now because I bought the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural from M.A.C!


At first, I wasn't too sure about which bronzer I wanted to get. I had a few choices in mind, some of which include Benefit's Hoola. I was, however, a bit hesitant about buying Hoola because a few beauty bloggers mentioned that it caused them to breakout. Now that is a big no-no for me. My skin is kind of sensitive. I tend to breakout if the products are not compatible with my skin.

Luckily, fate interevened. I went to a M.A.C store with no plans of buying anything. Then it hit me. Why not get a bronzer from M.A.C? It is my current favourite and trusted makeup brand after all. So I asked the salesgirl to recommend a bronzer and she suggested this. And voila! I got this baby in medium dark.

And I must say, I LOVE it! It is dark enough but not too dark. Perfect for contouring my face to make it appear slimmer. What I like about this product is that it is matte with no shimmery bits. I wouldn't want my face to shine excessively like an overly bright lightbulb! You don't need a lot to get a nice and natural-looking contoured face. You can also build up its intensity according to your preference.

My verdict? A worthy purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment