Friday 14 October 2011

Etude House Proof 10 Jewelry Pencil

I have been on a never-ending quest in search of THE perfect blue eyeliner. I wanted a bright shimmery blue but the ones that I found were dark and dull. So I went to my trusty favorite Etude House to browse around. And voila! I found IT! It is called the Proof 10 Jewelry Pencil. Aptly named, I must say!

The packaging itself is so cool! It's all colorful and chic, which was what attracted me in the first place. Packaging is very important, no? 

It is such a gorgeous shade of shimmery blue! I knew I had to have it when I saw it. It was one of those rare moments where you know the product was made for you! It was reasonably priced as well -- RM 21.90. So here's how the eyeliner looks like:

What's more, this eyeliner actually came with a mini sharpener. It is located at the end of the eyeliner. I think it is a fab concept, especially for those who need to sharpen their eyeliners.


This wonderful eyeliner does not crease even after a long time. It's texture is a little chunky but all you have to do is blend it after applying. This will smooth out the rough texture. 

All in all, this awesome eyeliner is a worthy buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment