Sunday 3 April 2011

Kitties

I'm definitely a cat person. Not to say that I hate dogs. I kinda like smaller dogs such as pommies but I find myself terrified of bigger ones. Maybe it is because I got chased by dogs on two separate ocassions when I was little. I was around seven when my granny's neighbor's dog went bonkers and chased me out of the blue. To make things worse, the dog was freakin HUGE. It was mean-looking Alsatian! 


The horrid dog stopped chasing half way. But I was really traumatised by this incident. I remember screaming my lungs out and running all the way back to my granny's house in tears. Definitely not a good experience with dogs....

Anyways, back to kitties. I have developed a liking for Persian cats and Siamese cats. Persian cats are just so gorgeous with their stunning fluffy fur. I would love to have one like the picture below. Isn't it adorable? Look at its striking blue eyes and pure white fur *sigh* Absolute kitty perfection...


Siamese cats, on the other hand, are very exotic. Whenever I see a picture of one, I always have the impression that they are really intelligent, as if they know something that I don't. I also like the wonderful contrast of the Siamese cat's fur color -- A dark colored face paired with a cream colored body. Majestic. That's the ideal adjective to describe them.


Look at these cute Siamese kittens! Don't they make you go "Aww...."?


So yeah, I'm totally looking forward to the day when I can return home and have the pitter patter of kitty feet greeting me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment