Saturday 26 March 2011

Etude House Nail Polish and LuciDarling Over The Rainblusher

When I'm in search of affordable makeup, Etude House always comes into my mind. Etude House is a Korean brand. Its products are of high quality which never fail to impress me. The design of the outlet itself is so cute! It has a lovely pink theme which reminds me of princesses and fairies. Here's how Etude House outlets are shaped in Korea:


Isn't it just divine? The design of the outlet simply beckons to me. It gives me a homey and fantasy-like feeling. I will definitely go in for a browse! Some of the Etude House spokepersons include famous Korean actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye. Don't they look good together?


When I first stepped into Etude House, I got myself a nail polish--Petit Darling Grape Milk Nail Polish. It is a creamy light purple color which I totally adore.


It was sales time and I got it for like only RM2! Boy was I impressed with the quality of this product. I only needed two coats to achieve what I was satisfied with. It lasted for like almost a week before it started chipping. Fabulous. Since then, I have been buying more of their wonderful nail polishes. I also started browsing through their makeup products. And here's what I got:

Etude House LuciDarling Over The Rainblusher in Apricot

Words cannot describe how happy I am for buying this fantabulous product! It was orginally priced at RM 49.90 but once again Sales saved the day. It was reduced to RM34.93. So how could I say NO to such a lovely blusher??? I immediately bought it *clutches it possessively* This product can be used as a blush and highlighter. It gives your cheeks that perfect shimmer to make you look radiant. It is also quite pigmented and finely milled. Love the soft brush that came along as well. All in all, totally a good buy ^^

I'm so glad that I found out about this brand. Huge plus points: Affordability and quality. Etude House is definitely here to stay in my favourite makeup brand list!

No comments:

Post a Comment