Monday 28 March 2011

Latest Obssessions

I have been obssessing over a few things lately...

Owl City--To The Sky
I have been listening to this fabulous song non-stop. I'm the kind of person who occasionally gets really addicted to particular songs. I can practically listen to the same song all day long when I'm hit with such obssession. This song is the soundtrack for Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. Love it! Adam Young has such a great voice. The best thing about this song is that it is soothing, unlike other songs which sound as if pots and pans are being crashed together.

Avatar: The Last Airbender
My cousin sister introduced me to this series. I was initially a bit skeptical. But after watching, I absolutely LOVED it. It has such an interesting story line and fun characters. I especially like Appa, Aang's adorable flying bison. Wouldn't mind having one myself :) I am currently still on Season One (three seasons all together). I typically watch a few episodes before going to bed. This helps relax my mind after a tiring day of studying and doing assignments.


Shopping Urges
I know, I know, I just had a shopping trip recently. But somehow, I'm still itching to go shopping. Stress-related syndrome maybe? I need retail therapy... But no, I will control myself, no more shopping for now! I have spent way too much this month :(  Perhaps when I'm back in my hometown...can't wait! *rubs hands together gleefully* Will have a budget though. It's too dangerous to overspend >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment