Wednesday 2 March 2011

Horrendous Heat

Heat can be so unforgiving. It turns people's brains into mush and makes them sluggish and slow. And even if they WANT to be productive, Heat will slowly wrap its arms around them and tempt them to just lie there, dormant and useless. I occasionally blame the hot weather for the procrastination of my work (who doesn't?). Seriously, Malaysian weather is atrocious!!! Sometimes, I can even feel the sun burning deep into my skin, roasting it *shudders* Malaysian heat reminds me of the Sahara desert where camels frolic....


Why can't Malaysia have winter? :(


When it gets too hot, all I want to do is curl up and sleep. Brain's not working anyway. Blame the horrid weather for that! Sleep is the only way out. And that's what I'm going to do now. So goodnight! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment