Wednesday 9 March 2011

Nude Colors

I absolutely ADORE nude colors, be it eyeshadows or lipsticks or lipglosses. Nude colors are simply divine -- Browns, taupes and nudish pinks...I can't get enough of them! So you can understand why I got all excited thrilled about Urban Decay's Naked Palette...only to remember that there are no Urban Decay outlets in Malaysia *screams with disappointment* Yeah, imagine my utter frustration of not being able to get such a bee-yoo-ti-ful palette of colors! I suppose it will stay on my lust list forever...:( *sobs*



Alright, enough of my woes of having no Urban Decay here. Moving on to lipsticks. I can't wait to try the YSL's Rouge Volupte range of lipsticks. I have seen nothing but positive reviews about these products on beauty blogs. The products themselves look absolutely stunning. Here are three lipsticks which completely caught my attention:

YSL Rouge Volupte Nude Beige


YSL Rouge Volupte Peach Passion



YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual


My eyes practically glazed over with all the beautiful shades of nude, pink and peach. YSL lipsticks are definitely a must have. And I totally look forward to the day when I can finally get my paws on them ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment