Friday 18 March 2011

My Beauty Essentials

It started with just Maybeline's Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Power.


Nothing extravagant. Just simple pressed powder for my daily use. Then fashion magazines, beauty blogs and makeup gurus came along. And everything changed. I began to experiment with more varieties of makeup. I'm glad I did though because after experimenting, I'm now quite sure of what's good for me. So here are several makeup products which I absolutely ADORE:

Maybelline Angelfit Two-Way Cake Foundation


This is one product which I cannot live without. I simply love it and use it every single day! It provides good coverage and evens out my skin tone. If you inspect it closely, you can see teeny tiny flecks of shimmer in the powder. This is what gives your face a luminous glow after you apply it. Seeing the difference it makes on my face never fails to thrill me. Love it max!


Maybeline Angelfit Perfect Concealer


This is also a must have in my makeup bag. I use this product to cover my horrid occasional pimples and redness around the nose and mouth. The coverage it provides is good enough for me though I would say that it does not cover blemishes fully. Still, I have been using this concealer for years and it has never failed me in my desperate times.


L'OREAL True Match Foundation


I have only been using it recently but am already in love with it. This foundation is super blendable and gives me a smooth flawless finish. I don't typically use liquid foundations but this product really comes in handy when I have a break out (Damn you pimples!). It effectively covers all the redness on my face. Using this product eliminates my worries when my face has blemishes.


Maybeline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown



Brown eyeliner is a MUST for me. I don't think I can ever go without it. After experimenting with eyeliner, I found out that brown eyeliner suits me better. Black somehow made my eyes look weird. Way too harsh. This eyeliner is a warm rich brown that totally compliments my eyes, giving them that extra boost. Love love love ♥


Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer



This is another Holy Grail product of mine. I have rather severe dark circles and I have always been on a never-ending quest in search of the perfect dark circle concealer. And I found it! Mission accomplished. This product is AWESOME. It really, really covers my dark circles soooo well. It has a creamy texture which doesn't crease after a long period of time.

Lip Ice Fruity Lip Balm in Strawberry

This lip balm has been with me for like...forever. I started using it when I was in high school to keep my lips moisteurized. Chapped lips are such a pain in the ass. This product seriously protects my lips and keeps them from drying. Another good thing about this product is that it is affordable. It also lasts for quite a long time considering the fact that I apply it daily. This little baby will always accompany me wherever I go.

Makeup has become part of my life. No regrets though. Why refrain from enhancing one's natural looks? A little goes a long way after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment